Remove and Edit People in Pictures Tutorial
Cut, copy, paste and blend tutorials for Photo Enhancement enthusiasts.
This tutorial shows how easy it is to remove a person from a group photo..
The cut, copy, paste and blend tutorials take the frustration out of adding and removing people from photos.
Example pictures used in the tutorial below.
You get Unlimited Access to all the lessons in the tutorial for a one time cost. No time limits or expiration date.
No hype or advertisements! These lessons don't just tell you it can be done. They teach you how to do it using the basic
editing tools found in Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. You can do the things taught using any version of these programs.
The easy to use techniques taught in this tutorial aren't taught anywhere else on the Internet.
The Cut, Copy, Paste, Blend Tutorial includes all the following for one low price:
- Lesson 1. Detailed lesson on how to add a person to a picture.
- Lesson 2. Detailed lesson on how to remove a person from a photo.
- Lesson 3. Refurbish an indoor setting by removing unwanted people. Includes retouch and blend instructions.
- Lesson 4. Refurbish an outdoor setting. An example of cleaning up Monument Pictures to use as backgrounds.
- Lesson 5. Blend skin tones. Example demonstrates how to apply every tool I use to blend colors.
- Lesson 6. Blend color tones. Example demonstrates how to blend skin and color tones.
- Lesson 7. Replenish cutoff body parts. Includes how to expand a picture's size and fill in the background.
- Quickie Lessons show you how in just a few steps.
- Quickie Lesson 1. Copy and paste an image into a new picture.
- Quickie Lesson 2. Shadowing - A More Flexible Way to Add Shadows.
- Quickie Lesson 3. Add missing top of head. Learn how to fill in the top of Janet Jackson's head.
- What tools to use and all their settings.
- Step by step instructions in each lesson with picture illustrations of each step.
- A better way to make precision cuts of images without using the infamous Lasso.
- How to cut, resize, rotate, copy and paste precision cuts.
- How to blend the precision cuts into the pictures.
- How to select colors you need from the picture instead of trying to use the color palette to match them.
- Numerous Photo Enhancement tips and techniques.
- These lessons use basic photo editing tools which can be found in any version of PhotoShop or Paint Shop Pro.
- This tutorial teaches techniques which aren't tedious and frustrating.
- Several detailed examples of how to make precision cuts without using the infamous Lasso (Smart Edge) Tool. This technique is a lot less tedious and more precise than using the Quick Mask option. This technique can also be used to remove backgrounds on items such as those displayed on Ebay.
- The techniques taught are all you need to blend a person into any picture or remove a person from a picture.
- These techniques can be applied to transpose and blend one or more people into any background.
- Click here to view some typical lesson pages.
- Plus a Free Pic Size Calculator.
The PIC SIZE Calculator has the following features:
- A Composite Picture Resizing option which calculates the correct size for transposing precision cuts.
- Resize Digital Pictures for Prints options which calculate the correct pixel size for making quality prints.
- The Calculator is invaluable when it comes to transposing and blending photos and making quality prints.
The only tools required to learn from the Cut, Copy, Paste and Blend Tutorial are:
- Any Photo Editing Program that supports the use of layers such as Adobe PhotoShop or Corel Paint Shop Pro.
- Time and interest in creating your own Photo Enhancements.
- Special Note: This is an online tutorial. It is not a program. It teaches you how to do the photo editing.
No hidden costs. No other tools required.
Free trial editions of Adobe PhotoShop and Corel Paint Shop Pro are available from their Websites.
The Photo Editing Software prices have come down a lot. The download links below open in a new Window:
The Bianca Group Photos below are used in lesson two on "How to Remove a Person from a Picture".
This lesson also points out how a person could easily be added using the techniques taught in this lesson.
Click on either picture below to see an example from the Quickie Lessons in the tutorial.
Photo Enhancer - All rights reserved -